Restrictions on useThis web site is owned and operated by Sigma Australia which is a member of the Upfield group of companies ("Upfield") and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by companies in the Upfield group. All material is protected by international copyright and trade-mark laws. Unless expressly authorized by Sigma Australia, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this web site including code and software. You may download material from this web site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all trade-mark, copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other web site or computer network without Sigma Australia's written consent is strictly prohibited. Your use of the trademarks, service marks and trade names on this web site in any manner other than as authorized in these terms and conditions, or as authorized in writing by Sigma Australia, is strictly prohibited.
Downloaded softwareIf you download from this web site, the software and all files, images and data relating to the software will be licensed to you by Sigma Australia. You do not own the downloaded software, and Sigma Australia does not transfer ownership of the software to you. Sigma Australia retains full ownership of and title to the downloaded software and all intellectual property rights related to the software. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the software to a human-perceivable form. If you download software from this web site, you represent and warrant to Sigma Australia that you are not acting in violation of any laws.
License to Sigma AustraliaBy posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or submitting comments, suggestions, graphics, ideas and other information or material to Sigma Australia through this web site, you are granting Sigma Australia a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
- Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication; and
- Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.The foregoing rights shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trade-mark, service mark or patent laws under any applicable jurisdiction. Any information provided by you shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
POSTINGSThis web site may include eCARDS, bulletin boards and/or chat rooms (collectively the "Communications") allowing you to send messages to third parties or to interact with other users in real time. Sigma Australia does not control the messages, information or files delivered through the Communications. It is a condition of your use of these Communications and this web site generally that you agree not to:
- Post, send or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, provincial, national or international law.
- Post, send or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary rights or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post, send or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Post, send, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising.