Everyone loves a burger, and now you can have your weekly serve of fish
- RECIPE SERVES: 4
- PREP TIME 10 min
- COOK TIME 15 min
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 1 tbsp / 20 g Flora Pro.Activ Buttery or original
- 500 g boneless white fish fillets
- 4 small wholegrain bread rolls, cut in half
- 1 cup loosely packed mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- To make the sauce, place the sweet chilli sauce, coriander, lime juice and ginger into a jug and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat Flora pro-activ in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the fish and cook until golden on both sides and when the fish flakes easily when a knife is inserted into the thickest part. Set aside and keep hot.
- Place the rolls onto the pan cut side up, and cook until golden brown.
- Place the bottom halves of the rolls on plates, top each with lettuce, cucumber, fish, sauce and the top of the roll.
- TIP – Barramundi fillets are great for this burger, always choose the freshest fish of the day.
|Energy (kcal)||338 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1413 kJ|
|Protein (g)||26.7 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||39.7 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||34.4 g|
|Sugar (g)||20.4 g|
|Fibre (g)||5.3 g|
|Fat (g)||7.7 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||1.5 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||2.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||1.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||1.8 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||51 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||683 mg|
|Salt (g)||1.71 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||5470 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||5.6 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||152 mg|
|Iron (mg)||3.24 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||790 mg|