Enjoy sweet treats while lowering your cholesterol with this dessert recipe.
- RECIPE SERVES: 4
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 15 min
- 20 g / 1 tbsp Flora Pro.Activ Buttery or original
- 1 1/2 tbsp reduced-fat milk
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup traditional rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 250 g frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1 tbsp icing sugar for serving
- 4 tbsp reduced-fat yoghurt for serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- To make the streusel, melt Flora pro-activ with milk. Place flour, oats, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix until well combined. Stir in the melted Flora pro-activ and milk.
- Divide the berries evenly between four dishes. Arrange the streusel mixture in small dollops over the berries. The berries do not have to be completely covered.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and the berries bubbling.
- Serve warm or cold sprinkled with icing sugar and yoghurt.
- TIP – You can replace the berries with Strawberries.
|Energy (kcal)||194 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||808 kJ|
|Protein (g)||4.1 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||35.7 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||32.9 g|
|Sugar (g)||21.2 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.8 g|
|Fat (g)||4.4 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||1.1 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.6 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.3 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||1 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||29 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.07 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||45 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.6 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||25 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.87 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||107 mg|